puppy 'moong-chi'

puppy 'moong-chi'

2010년 11월 27일 토요일

BBC ESL_Present perfect passive

I listened lesson that present perfect passive. If I want to make sentence, it's order is this;
passive subject+'have'+been+past participle
ex) The house has been made.
If I want to make negative, passive subject+havnet't+been+past participle
ex) The house hasn't been made.

Then I take the challenge. I chose right answer in all questions!




















And go next quiz..I reda sentence and decide that its grammer is correct or wrong.
1) The new regulations have announced.(x)
->The new regulations have been announced.(o)

2) Many car accident have been caused by careless driving.(o)

3) Three buildings has been damaged in the explosion.(x)
->Three buildings have been damaged in the explosion.(o)

4) A lot of money was been stolen in the robbery.(x)
->A lot of money has been stolen in the robbery.(o)

I answered all right answers and completed the quiz.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기